While accessing pages of the internet, there are some pages which were set to only show fully in desktop mode, for example, the JAMB CAPs Page for Admission Seekers in Nigeria.
It could also be that, in some cases, you just like to view your pages in desktop mode to enjoy full page view. This mode is similar to the view you have if you’re accessing a page using a laptop or desktop computer.
In this article, I’ll walk you through setting your page to desktop mode on mobile phone.
How to Enable Desktop Site in Chrome Android?
The desktop site view helps in viewing all hidden menus and options just like we see it on the desktop. The font size and elements might look smaller since we are visiting a desktop site on the mobile phone.
Here are the steps to view the desktop site in chrome Android or Opera:
- Launch the Chrome browser or Opera Browser on Android.
- Open any website that you want to view in desktop mode.
- Tap on … (vertical dots beside the tab button) for the menu options.
- Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
- The page will automatically reload.
- The desktop site view will be displayed on the mobile phone.
- This instructions is also applicable to Opera Browser
If you found this article helpful, don’t forget to share it with someone who would love it too.